Apr 1, 2021
mui Lab has a range of uniquely innovative products that were created in accordance with mui’s Calm Technology and Design principles to enable users to live in harmony with digital technology. These products include “mui Board,” our flagship smart home device with a touch display panel made with natural wood. All of our products use mui Lab’s proprietary and patented technologies and other intellectual properties, such as our design know-how. They are made to conform to our design philosophy to engender one-of-a-kind user experiences and product value.
mui Lab has many patents, including the following:
- Japanese Patent No. 6370519 Products with built-in operation display panel
- Japanese Patent No. 6435078 Two-dimensional code display method and display device
- Japanese Patent 6775851 Products with built-in operation display panel
- Japanese Patent No. 6784430 Display panel
- Japanese Patent No. 6784422 Operation display panel embedded articles and systems that store drawing contents
- Japanese Patent No. 6892702 Products with built-in operation display panel and operation display system
- Japanese Patent No. 6906796 Operation display system
- Japanese Patent No. 6927600 Door equipment and systems with built-in operation display panel
- Patent applications have been filed in the U.S., Europe, and Taiwan.
- Brand | Apr 1, 2021mui Design PrinciplesDesign
- Report | May 8, 2023Take a look back at our showcase at Milan Design Week 2023Milan
- News Release | Apr 10, 2023mui Lab to Present a Calm Home Interface That Fosters Wellbeing & Familial Bonding in ‘Still Life — The Art of Living’ Fuorisalone Collection During Milan Design Week 2023 Milan